Okay I usually don't post this much personal stuff, but I was tagged ages ago by Edrian and Carli to post 7 random facts about myself, so here we go:
1. I am half Indian, half English, born in Canada, and living in Australia.
2. I prefer riding my bike to driving a car
3. When I was a kid I always wanted to do everything myself, was very headstrong and independent. I guess I'm still that way!
4. I am doing my dream job of illustrating children's books. I still can't quite believe it sometimes.
5. Every year around my birthday I contemplate getting my nose pierced.
6. I equally enjoy the opera and all-night raves, smoked salmon and greasy hamburgers, overseas travel and backyard camping, and feel so lucky I get to experience them all.
7. I eat exactly half as fast as my husband does, which is good because he eats about twice as much as I do so we usually finish at about the same time.
If you are reading this then i tag YOU to do this meme! If you do, please post a comment here so we can all visit :)